Monday, December 9, 2013

Cute JOY craft

Cute and Easy JOY Christmas craft


What you will need:
J and Y Wood Letters
Snow Flake Ornament
White paint
Blue Paint
Glitter Paint
Small Piece of cardboard 
Hot Glue



Step 1: Paint your J and Y letters blue. I put a couple of coats on mine. I didn't paint the back of mine because you can't see the back where I am putting it.  


Step 2. Paint your snowflake white then with the glitter paint. This step took a while because of all the detail. I did a couple of coats of the white and glitter too. 




Step 3. Once your letter and snowflake are dry you are going to hot glue the J, snowflake, and Y together. Then you will put a little glue on the bottom of your letters and glue that to the piece of cardboard. I cut out a small piece from a paper mache T that I had from a previous project. If you get bigger letters they might stand up fine on their own but mine would not. I didn't paint my cardboard because it's higher up and you can't see it.







No comments:

Post a Comment