Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Initial Wall



I have this bare wall by my bed that was just so boring. It needed something on it but I could never figure out what should go there. I didn't really want a huge piece of art right there. I was on pintrest one day (I pretty much live on it!!) and I saw a post where they did something similar but used pictures and initials. I thought creating different L's would be fun and I could also get creative with it. Budget wise, I am not sure what my total cost was, but it isn't extreme. Beware because the total price can sneak up on you and then you have spent way more than you wanted. You can get a bunch of materials at goodwill or yard sales. I got most of mine from Joann and Michael's with many coupons! Every time I go in my room I get excited when I see it. It is still a work in progress but I have a majority of it done. I got the idea to start a blog after I had made most of the L's. Go figure!! I am looking all over pintrest for more ideas. I made a couple tutorials for some of the L's. I will have a picture that is numbered, so you can check them out!! I am also excited to share updates as the wall grows. Some of them are pretty crooked. I can't hang anything on the wall straight!! 



1. Here
2. Here
3. Here
4. Here
5. Here


No comments:

Post a Comment